Lots of Rabbits need homes in New Jersey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeysMomMom

Reaction score
:(I live in the New Jersey and there was this man who owned all of these rabbits and he couldn't take care of them. They were not being taken care of and were sitting in piles of feces and not fed etc. I have a copy of the article if anyone wants to read it. They are all at the SPCA in Atlantic County in New Jersey. One of them was missing a part of their ear, one was missing an eye and the other ones are very healthy I heard. I believe there were 37 or more of them. I have one rabbit and as much as I would love another one, hubby won't allow it.

If anyone here wants to adopt a bunny or for more information, please email me or respond to this post:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Smokeysmommom:biggrin2:

No, but when I call them up to make an appointment for our bun, I will ask them.

Thanks for reminding me. I had to make an appointment for our Smokey to get a fur trim on her bottom and her nails done. So she is off to the pet beauty spa. A trim and a manicure please.:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back