Lots of lionhead babies ;)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are Mistys they are now 5 days old. I know one is a black tort one is either a seal or black and the other a broken and the last one im not sure.It is real light with dark feet and tail maybe a sable point?

Here is the broken DM and seal/black SM.

medit3.jpg

And here is the black tort and ? both DM.

medit2.jpg

And here are Nalas now 3 days old. Im thinking 2 are Black tort and not sure about the other 2.

Nedit1.jpg

nedit2.jpg

And here are Harmonys 3 days old. She cleans them and feeds them some what. But not enough. So i have to hold them on her once to twice a day. I might give the 2 tiny one to Nala. One ispretty tiny but a strong little baby so i hope s/he makes it:pray:All are black torts. Im going to have tons of torts lol

hedit12.jpg

hedit2-1.jpg

well the one little tort babie isnt doint to well. were of too get kitten milk re placer. i know i should ofgot it before they were born :pray:

RIP little tort baby :( But on the other hand the other 18 are doing well!! Gemini and Sky are nesting so 2 more litters on the way! I will take more pics when eyes start to open!

They are all very cute! I have a question: how do you know which ones are single mane and which ones are double mane when they don't have any fur?

I was reading something about that online... isn't it that they have a little fur that you can judge by? I dunno, but I'm curious too :)

Yes they have fur going down their backs and their sides are bald.I can tell by 2-3 days.

these two are Double mane. See were they have hair going in but are bald along the

Sides?

11-2.jpg

And here is from the same litter. See how hair grew in all over?so this is a Single Mane.

medit1-1.jpg

So far 20 were born and 2 didnt make it so we have 18!! I really didnt think this many would take....i ALWAYS have to breed my does 3-4 times before they take...not this time tho lol NO more babies for a while after this LOL

I have never ever heard of getting a broken without a broken parent. Makes me wonder if it is a sable point or one of those lighter colors that maybe looks broken till all the fur comes in.

Good luck with all the babies.

Latest posts

Back