Lots of lionhead babies ;)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Misty had 4 babies this morning! im pretty sure the colors of 3 but one is pink with a black sadle and some spots? is it possible for a siamese sable and black tort to have a broken?I will post pics when she calms down,i almost lost my handlol

And Lilly is nesting like crazy.....but instead of using her hair she is pulling she is eating it? its her first litter. I think shes a little lost lol

Here are pics of 2 of them.

misty0088.jpg

Color?

misty0188.jpg

misty0177.jpg

I will post pics when their hair starts to come in :)

Those babies look really good the broken looks like a broken black or even a broken black tort and yes it is possible for two solids to have a broken just depends on there parents background cause just look at the mini rex years ago most breeders just breed solid to solid and they still got brokens just cause of the ancesters that was not even on ther pedigrees......Toby

Thank you very much Toby. I was not expecting brokens lol im hoping its a doe and turns out nice because if so she is staying with me :D

iluvdutchrabbbits90 wrote:
Thank you very much Toby. I was not expecting brokens lol im hoping its a doe and turns out nice because if so she is staying with me :D
You are very welcome and if iwas you if the broken turns out to be a good one I would keep it if it was a buck or a doe

Harmony just had 7 babies!I was thinking she would maybe have 3 lol i was just a little off. That puts meat 15 lionhead kits! oh boy... Oh and so far their are 14 DM and one SM.

Here are Mistys 4. out of 15 kits 1 is a SM and the rest all DM. We have had 16 born and only lost one so far,thank God lol For Lilly and Harmony being first time moms they r doing awsome.
Misty3days3edit.jpg

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee look at all them precious babies :big kiss:

Goodness the difference in them already, awwwwwwww!

And 7 new ones...you're going to be having so much fun, I'm jealous ;)

Okay Nala just had 4! Sheis a sealdad is black tort. I will post pics of them later! I am now up too 19 lionhead kits! and still have 4 due! Iknow my REW doe due on the 28th is for sure pregnant. The other 3 im not so sure about. Im hoping the last 3 didnt take:DWhat was i thinking? lol

Wow!!! congrats!! I thought I had my hands full with 9 lionhead kits and 6 N.D. kits, but you certainly are overflowing with babies. Good luck and please keep us updated :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back