lost toby & dutchess& sweet pea there adoptive aunt penny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue buns

Reaction score
hi everyone,

sorry haven't been here in sometime.i lost dutchess holland lop.she was such a great bunny dutchess passed away in july her brother sweet pea holland lopmissed her so much he passed away in sept.no sign of illness.then i lost my olded woolie named penny.penny didn't show any signof illness my brother saw her about 6:30 am penny was fine hopping around her room by 8am she passed away in oct.penny was giving to me by my late best friend 7 years ago for my 23 birthday after i lost my holland lop dawn to a siezure.then less then a week later my toby a fuzzy lopgot sick.he peed on himself i went to clean him up found this huge lump i thought he had an infection in his boy parts took him to his vetturned out hehad a majorhernia.his bladder fell tru his buck parts his bladder was full of grit.so toby had to be sent to red bank hospital as they have to stuff to do the sugery right.so i took him there dr strunk is a very nice great vet.she took one look at toby ordered surgery the next morning which i agreed to but it killed me to leave him there.toby made it tru the surgery with flying colors but he had some problems like low blood sugar shakes.so the dr strunk had me come right up to see toby.toby started to perk up then the next day i get a call at 5:45 am toby passed away.so my hearts been very broken this year i lost my best friend & now my furry kids.i spent almost 4,000 dollars to save toby.toby's bredder is very upset over his loss .toby was her favrite

take care

michelle

Oh Michelle, this is such awful news.

I was glad to see you sign in after all this time, so sorry your update was such a devastating one. :bigtears:

Please stay with us, we're here for you.

Take care...

sas :cry1:

Oh Michelle,

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. You've had a horrible year - losing so much.

I hope the rest of the year goes better for you - I wish I had better words to say but I'm just feeling overwhelmed by all the losses you had.

Peg

Michelle, I'm so very sorry, what a traumatic time for you. So much loss. :sad:

You have my sympathy and hugs....:hug1 it's so not fair that we don't have them longer....:sigh:

Oh Michelle, how terribly sad this year has been for you. I hope that you somehow find your way through the sorrow you must feel.

:hug:

Back