Lost 2 Pairs of Pants, 1 Down Coat, 3 T-shirts and a sarong from Bali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyPot

Reaction score
ARGH!! Charlie and I are NOT friends today.

Last night I accidentally left my closet open because it was late and Iwasn't thinking (I usually make sure it's shut). I have alsobeen particularly slovenly and have been making a small pile of laundryon the floor of the closet.

Well this morning I got up, opened my eyes and saw my closet open, andthen I glanced down and noticed a trail of my clothes coming out of thecloset. I knew right away that it was Charlie - he has athing for clothes.

He put several holes in two pairs of pants - right on the thighs, whereit is most visible. Those pants smelled like Cookie (myparent's bun) because I wore them to their house this week and Charlieattacks me when I smell like Cookie... I guess he took it out on thepants last night.

3 T-shirts, which would not normally be a big deal except they were expensive t-shirts I got a few months ago.

My down coat is leaking down. He made a hole on the inside ofthe coat, but that's repairable, so not too torn up aboutthat. I can put a patch on it since the hole is on the insideof the jacket.

AND the one that hurt the most - he tore up a sarong Neil'ssister-in-law and brother bought for me for Christmasfromtheir trip to Bali. It was hand painted by thisartist they met. *sigh*

And to top it all off - he pooped all over the closet floor and thereis a Charlie sized butt print on one of my sweaters - I know that'swhere he slept last night. Probably after he was worn outfrom all the mischeif.

We're on non speaking terms this morning.

Oh NO!!! The little stinker! I guesshe thought your clothes needed some updating! I am trying hard not tolaugh at the way you described it, 'cos I know I would be kinda madtoo, but he can't really help having a clothes fetish!!!;)

Jan

Oh my gosh! I know how you feel....my buns tore up my SIGNED Misfits 1997 tour book, plus a signed Misfits and Ramones tour bag.

ARRRGGGG. Makes me mad thinking about it! It would have been worth TONS in a few years.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

My bunny has a clothing fetish too. She wouldtake out her "cloth lust" out on her fleece cage liner.Shedoesn't eat the cloth, she just grooms it and pulls on it, and is incomplete heaven. So, to help her, I took some old flannel pants thatwere all torn, and cut them into smaller pieces. But she would tossthem around and they would end up in her waterbowl. So recently I tieda couple to her cage, now she just sits there, lustily grooming herflannel blankets. :hyper:It has helped alot, she doesn't go crazy forother clothes. I am sorry that Charlie wrecked your clothes, but maybeyou could use the scraps for his cage... :ponder:

~Star~

yep, i've got numerous holes on my numeroust-shirts, (thanks to Maomaochiu Puff the Wabbit who makes meHOLE-LY:D), and so far, maomaochiu has torn down four zippers on myfour jackets, so I'vehad an''open-heart' the wholewinter... glad that spring is coming and i am no longercold......

i know how you feel, but somehow, i just cannot get upset with that little turkey......

Oh my, I didn't know if I should laugh orcry. Charlie probably thought he was refshioning yourwardrobe. The bunny version of Project Runway.Melody bites holes in my clothes when I am wearing them. Shelikes to grab pants legs and tug to get attention.

Are you handy with a needle and thread or a sewing machine?Maybe you can refashion//repurpose some of the T shirts andsarong. If you google 'refashion clothing', there are quite afew web sites with ideas. I have some links but our Internetservice isn't working very well tonight as theyswitchplatforms.

Uh oh. Bad boy Charlie. Not nice to do that!!

My buns haven't ruined any clothes yet. But Bandit took itupon himself to rip up a HUGE roll of my really nice gold wrappingpaper when I wasn't looking. I wasn't impressed aboutthat. But thankfully, they haven't touched any of myclothing. *knocks on wood* :)

Crystal

My husband recently looked at me and made thecomment "if people saw you in those clothes they would think we livedon the street." So what if I have little bunny chewholes in my clothes. I don't care what other peoplethink. He should be happy that I'm not a little princess thatdemands perfection.

Bah! Yeah, the silent treatment didn'tlast long because I was in bed reading and he kept jumping up on thebed with me and nudging me till I pet him. Then he played onthe bed for like the whole day. I think he knew I was upset.

The sarong is not salvageable at all. Everything else, I'mover. The sarong was folded up and he ate the corners so whenI open it up it's like it was tie-dyed, except there are big diamondshaped holes where there would have been color had the corner beendipped. I need to take a picture, it's funny.

_________
Nadia

hahahha oh no what a monster, but he's so incredibly cute!
I looked after my cousins bunny once, i was washing my brand new verypink bed sheets, i went to hang them on the line when i noticed teethmarks all over... it was the bunny... he has a linen fetish... needlesto say the sheets ripped after that so i gave them to him and he wasn'tinterested...:mad:

I understand perfectly.

Tiny never did understand why I didn't like his tailoring job on mybest Sunday dress and why it meant he got kicked out of my closet.

He thought he was helping me stay cool for church with our Texas heat...

oh my goodness how funny well sort of

first off I could never stay mad at such a sweet little cute face I'm coming to steal him!!!!!

our cocoa was sitting on My son's lap for the longest time & wethough it was cute like they were bonding but when Matthew got up low& behold there was a hole in his shirt sleve I kept the shirtjust to remind me of the cute event

my cocoa also l;oves towles he is a little poop

Bunnys can be sneaky little things! when i firstgot my rabbit and didnt know how strong their teeth were, i let herchew on my jeans because it was cute. When she hopped off my lap i wasleft with about 5 little holes :foreheadsmack:Today she toreup my homework..:shock:

:) I'm glad to see I'm notalone. Bunnys and clothes - they all think they're littlefashion designers.

HAHHAHA. Bunny ate your homework...what did your teacher say?;)

I love at times like these when they chew up our things that we call them "little poops", "jerks", "bad bunbunbuns", ect.

But.....they are just tooooo cute to stay mad at:).

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Oh this is just such a great thread!

I know what you mean! Thumper has taken to nibbling on my panties and bras :disgust:

I think he is either trying to tell me that he has a fetish or would like to try them on??!!:lookaround

But I can never stay mad for too long!:tongutwo:

Dmitri chewed the ear peice on my glasses prettybad. When I tried to take them from him, he ran off aroundthe room tripping over them. He wouldn't let go!!He also has chewn holes in the hem of some of my jeans. Sillyrabbits. Clothes are for kids:)

Latest posts

Back