Losing weight/dieting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz_1987

Reaction score
For the people out there who are sick of sticking to diets - I have a miracle for you to try!

Before christmas I had tryed so hard to loose weight, but I just kept putting it back on.

I realise now that it was because with all these diets you have to cutout all the nice things (cake,chocolate etc.), and you miss eating itso much, one day you just deside to have a piece of chocolate and thenyou just cant stop again. This is onlyONE tip I give you, eatwhat ever you want on your 'diet'! Obviously not gallons andgallons of it, but don't cut it out completely.

Tip TWO - NEVER weigh yourself to see if you are succeeding.If you was loosing weight, your clothes will become bigger foryou. If you weigh yourself a week after and you have onlylost a small ammount, you are bound to give up. Losing weighttakes times.

But this is my THIRD and only REAL tip ....

Go to your local book store and purchase this book - I Can Make You Thin by Paul McKenna.

Its the best book about losing I have ever read and it really DOES work!!! Its a real miracle.

I purchased this book just before christmas this year, and I have lostjust over a stone already. Its the most weight I have everlost. The book is my bible, It is amazing how one book canchange my life. Even through christmas Isurvived,nevereating more than what I felt I neededto.

I recommend this book! So before you give up totally, go and buy this book! You will never regret it.

You can buy it on Amazon.co.uk for £5.49

I hope you listen to this advice! :D If you buy this book, let me know how much it really works for you.

XxXx

Latest posts

Back