Losing her litterbox skills

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Fergi seems to have lost her urge to use herlitter box at all. She has almost always peed in it and most of herpoops ended in there as wellbut, today she is peeing andpooping all over her cage. I am diligently cleaning it because of thebabies although at this point they are not in any contact with the messshe is making. Any idea of why this is happening? Maybe just the stressof having new babies? It's pretty gross! I hope she gets over thislittle "issue" soon.

Fergi's mom

Three of my four have reverted. Theyused to be good. Bunny roams the house and the others are inpens. The newest has not been introduced to them and he hastaken to using his litter box. It seems to beterritorial. I have had the new Mr. Z in the living room andwhere he has played on the area rugs, Bunny has come in and left hercalling card. She is kind of jealous of him. Hewill be in the pen on the table and she some nights will stay out therejust sitting until I go to bed, then she goes back into her and theothers room. One night she saw me petting Mr. Z and she gotmad, ran out of the room. When I got her and held her shejumped down and left the room. I went to where she was andshe just ran away from me. Funny!! She seems to beadjusting some.

Ed

Latest posts

Back