Lordthumper.com

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TumpieRabbit

Reaction score
Hi all, Jim here, just thought you would like to know that Lord Thumper has returned to the web. Only this time he has his own site and what else could the web address be other than lordthumper.com , visit and leave a comment when you get a chance, nice to hear from you all.

Jim

Hi, missed you too! I knew you would all find it very funny, it is funny even to non bunny people but even more so if you know what owning a bunny is like. Make sure you post a comment or 5, I want to get some activity going that is not just generated by me. I am gonna be promoting the site per say.

Jim

Nother bunny!! Not 3 but 4!!

I love Lord Thumper's website. I'll be checking in often!

Yay! The return of Tumpie!

Sorry I missed this. I'll be reading the new site religiously -- well, that's probably not the right word for Lord Thumper, who's probably only religious about cigarettes and beer, but I'll be there. ;)

sas :bunnydance:

TumpieRabbit wrote:
Hi, missed you too! I knew you would all find it very funny, it is funny even to non bunny people but even more so if you know what owning a bunny is like. Make sure you post a comment or 5, I want to get some activity going that is not just generated by me. I am gonna be promoting the site per say.

Jim

I will, Jim.

So everyone willbevisiting, right?!:spintongue:attention::hiding:

Latest posts

Back