Lord Thumper's Blog - (Yes, the OTHER Thumper)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know, here is a pic of my beautiful Princess Snuggy (umm I mean ex princess I guess)

princess_snuggy.jpg

What a woman!!!

Crown_2.gif
LT

Thumps-a-lot...this is a family-friendly forum...

It should be...

Where the h-ll is everybody? :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

And we were all out celebrating the fact that Frannie has to put up with you instead of us putting up with you....

....or we were till Miss Bea insisted I log in here and see this..

So tell me - is your fan box now built for two?

Oh - love the photo of Frannie - she looks so regal....so has she crowned you yet?

The BunFather

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Where the hell is everybody????

Crown_2.gif
LT

Tiny...

Am I gonna have to come out of my cage again and bite your butt? I told you my thoughts on Lord Trumpie....how dreamy he is....how lucky Frannie is to have him...

You're just JEALOUS cause he HAS a fan and a queen and all you have is a harem....

So don't pick on Trumpie....

Now Frannie....you can pick on her.....

...and while you're doing that - I'll go off and groom myself - and maybe I can find my Easter hat pictures to show Trumpie.....since he seems to like a girl with something on her head...

or is it Thumpie?

Either way...

Your Special Friend,

Miss Bea

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Just so you know, here is a pic of my beautiful Princess Snuggy (umm I mean ex princess I guess)

princess_snuggy.jpg

What a woman!!!

Crown_2.gif
LT
If Snuggy sees this, I'll never hear the end of it. She already thinks I don't bow down enough to her.

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Where the hell is everybody????

Crown_2.gif
LT

Oh, are youback? I was too busy not caring to notice.

So you think thatif youfinally dragyour fat tail to the forum, we'll all just come binkying back to listen to yourpatheticgriping and complaining about yourwoman and life with Jim?

Please! We've all got more important things to do...like :litterhealthy:.

Your ruler,

Queen Gingivere
bunnyqueen.gif

Pipkin wrote:
Frannie,

I love your crown. You are a major hottie. Wanna join me in the chat room so we can talk messy?

Your adoring fan,

Pipkin

That's dirty, you dumb a**! You want to talk dirty, not messy!

Geez, I can hardly believe I'm stuck living in the same house with such an idiot.

Your ruler,

Queen Gingivere
bunnyqueen.gif

Pipkin wrote:
Frannie,

I love your crown. You are a major hottie. Wanna join me in the chat room so we can talk messy?

Your adoring fan,

Pipkin

That's my Snuggy in the crown. Apparently, Lord Thumper still has an eye for her.

:disgust:

I can't believe this! I feel so cheap and so used!!! You know it is one thing when your husbun goes out and humps everything in sight when your not around, it is quite another thing when he buys a crown for his mistress Puggy and blatantly flaunts it on your very own family blog!! I am so glad I got a prebunnuptial agreement. I tell you right now you creep you are not gonna get anything in the divorce, I want the fan box, the litterboxes, and yes even the toilet paper rolls!!! I am a strong beautiful woman and I don't deserve this, I will be without you singing my theme song:

At first I was afraid,
I was petrified.
Kept thinking I could never eat hay without you by my side,
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong,
And I grew strong, And I learned how to binky along.
Now so you're back, from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
humping some poor bunny on the face.
I should have changed that stupid cage lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me.

Go on now go walk out the fan box door
just turn around now
'cause you're fat furry butt ain't welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with your paw
Did you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
Oh as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my whole bunny life to live
I've got all my pellets to give
and I'll survive
I will survive (hay-hay)

It took all the strength I had
not to go into a rage
kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of this broken cage.
and I spent oh so many nights
just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
But now I hold my lop ears up high
and you see me
somebody new
I'm not that chained up mixed breed lop rabbit
still in love with you
and so you felt like dropping poopy pellets
and just expect me to be free
and now I'm saving all my timothy hay
for a Sexy English Lop who's loving me

Go on now go walk out the door
I DON'T NEED LORD THUMPIE ANYMORE!!!

I will survive, cause I am the one and only Fwannie girlll!!!

Gees Gingivitis, you really should give that little weasel Pumpkin a break. You are one nasty individual!! What are you the queen of? Bitchania??

Crown_2.gif
LT

That's dirty, you dumb a**! You want to talk dirty, not messy

Geez, I can hardly believe I'm stuck living in the same house with such an idiot.

Your ruler,

Queen Gingivere
bunnyqueen.gif

TumpieRabbit wrote:
Jees, I thought that the I Will Survive remix was pretty funny, I guess I am losing my touch. Oh well, time to move on to the next bunny board.

Umm, I was cracking up last night reading it. I even called my hubby to read it to him on the phone:shock:. He thought it was funny too:p.

Now, come up with some more!:waiting:

I don't even know if anyone caught it but my favorite part of the song is in the middle when Diana says "I WIll Survive...hey hey" I changed it to "hay,hay" lol. Believe it or not to me it was the funniest thing because it was such a minor change but very rabbit relevant. Ok, now it's official, I have no life.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Pipkin wrote:
Frannie,

Your adoring fan,

Pipkin

That's my Snuggy in the crown. Apparently, Lord Thumper still has an eye for her.

:disgust:
Oops. I missed that. So it means I'm not all hot and bothered over Frannie at all. It's you I want, Snuggy!!!

Here's my number: HOT-BUN-4U2C. Call me and we'll talk messy! Uh, I mean dusty! Or is it sloppy? Any way...I love hot, cross bun in a tiara...so call me!

Your love muffin,

Pipkin

Pipkin wrote:
Oops. I missed that. So it means I'm not all hot and bothered over Frannie at all. It's you I want, Snuggy!!!

Here's my number: HOT-BUN-4U2C. Call me and we'll talk messy! Uh, I mean dusty! Or is it sloppy? Any way...I love hot, cross bun in a tiara...so call me!

Your love muffin,

Pipkin
Pipkin, you are awfully handsome, but I'm just not ready for another relationship. Lord Thumper hurt me - he cut me deep and it's going to take a very long time for me to get over it. :(

You disgust me Lord Stupid!! And by the way everyone, I don't know who the heck said that rabbits don't fart but whoever they were they never slept in the same room with Lord Fatso!!

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Snuggs, is there anything I can do to change your mind? What if I kick Frannie out of the house? Fan box and all?

Crown_2.gif
LT

Snuggy wrote:
Lord Thumper hurt me - he cut me deep and it's going to take a very long time for me to get over it. :(

Latest posts

Back