Lord Thumper's Blog - (Yes, the OTHER Thumper)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is stupid, why the hell would a bunny play a guitar? You humans are really dimented you know that?

Crown_2.gif
LT

First things first, I have a few bones to pick with everyone. For one, where has my blog been for the last 2 weeks for god's sake? Do you have any idea what a panic state I have been in without my blog to rip on people and other bunnies?? You admin people should be ashamed of yourselves! Secondly, where the hell is everybody??? And last but not least....where the hell is everybody????

Crown_2.gif
LT

Hi Lord Thumper, I am a SWB that means Single White Bunny.My name is Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax" you see I have a title too.I have a true love on this forum (Mr Tumnus) but he's taken by a bunny named Lucy and his Mommie won't let him come to visit me. I see that yourDad is selling you maybe my Mommie can buy you and you can come live with me.

I think you are very Handsome Lord Thumper, so whenever you want to come up to Canada you are most welcome. Here's a picture of me you can get your Daddy to print it and put it in your cage so you can look at me all the time.

Hugs & Kisses

Daisy Mae

DSC00490.jpg

You are very right. I disapprove of almost everything that Mom does. For example, this week she is renovating her room and her parents room. She had the UNBELIEVABLE NERVE to move us to the living room. I do not like the living room at all because that means we can't come out all day like I'm used to. Needless to say Lily and I have been giving her the bunny butt every time she comes by to talk to us. I managed to get some bathroom time earlier, but Lily can't come out because she hides behind the tub and Mom can't get her out. I disapprove of Lily all the time too. She tries to steal my carrots and I have to thump at her REPEATEDLY so she will back up off my food.

*sigh* My life is so hard sometimes. I wish Mom would just give me her room, but I doubt that will happen. She is very selfish.

Loki

TumpieRabbit wrote:
Loki, you have a really cool looking mug on you don't you? I think you may be the king of disapprovals, no?

The King and The Dutchess wrote:
I see that yourDad is selling you maybe my Mommie can buy you and you can come live with me. I think you are very Handsome Lord Thumper, so whenever you want to come up to Canada you are most welcome. Here's a picture of me you can get your Daddy to print it and put it in your cage so you can look at me all the time.

Daisy Mae,

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, you are a very pretty young lady. I think I have a crush on you now. I am sorta dating Snuggy but her butt is getting HUGE, it is even bigger than mine now. To be honest I just don't feel that spark that we once had, I don't know, maybe if she lost like 2 or 300 hundred pounds I might be more inclined to keep the relationship going. Anyway, that is a cool hairstyle you have there, I have to ask are you part chicken or rooster? Either way it's cool with me, I mean I love KFC so I don't see how that would be any different. As for me being for sale, I am not really for sale, Jim just put that sign on me to make my self-esteem go down. But I come and go as I please anyway, so don't worry I don't have a kerfew, and I can get the car on Firday nights. Talk to you soon Maisy Dae.

Crown_2.gif
LT

Hi Snuggys Mom, yes that really me and thank you for the nice compliment. MyMommie put the pink bow in my fur she saysthe colour matches my ears. Here's a picture of me with some of my stuffed bunnies can you find me? BTW how's Snuggy doing?

DSC00370.jpg

Daisy Mae

Hi Lord Thumper, it's me Daisy Mae again, thanks for your reply. I was getting a little worried that you didn't like me because you took so long to answer my message to you.

Thanks for thinking I'm pretty, my Mommie and Daddy tell me that all the time. I'm all bunny no chicken in me I'm not afraid of any bunny or anything. You shouldn't eat that KFC it's bad for your heart, Mommie and Daddy eat it sometimes but I don't I have to watch my girlie figure. Actually I'd like it if you watched my Girlie figure too.
'
You shouldn't say Snuggys butt is getting bigger or she may come and sit on you and hurt you. Snuggy is just big boned, she's like my brother and sister Wilbur & Jackie they are big boned too.

I'm not doing anything this Friday night and it's a long weekend here in Canada so you should take the car and come visit me. Mommie can make you a hat so you can wear it out on our date.

Talk to you soon LT.

Hugs and Kisses

Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax"

Lord_Thumper wrote:
I am sorta dating Snuggy but her butt is getting HUGE, it is even bigger than mine now. To be honest I just don't feel that spark that we once had, I don't know, maybe if she lost like 2 or 300 hundred pounds I might be more inclined to keep the relationship going.
That's it! You can kiss my big fat :bunnybutt:, Thumper!

You're a lousy boyfriend anyway! Daisy Mae, you want him? You can have him! Good riddance!

I got a new man in my life, anyway. He's big and tough and he's coming to kick your butt, Thumps! Southernbucks don't play. Jim better have the vet on speed dial.

Snuggy wrote:
That's it! You can kiss my big fat :bunnybutt:, Thumper!

You're a lousy boyfriend anyway! Daisy Mae, you want him? You can have him! Good riddance!

What do you expect Snuggy? You don't hang out with me anymore, you give me the silent treatment every time we hang out, you don't even call me anymore, and don't give me that lame excuse about not being able to speak or speak english, that's a load of bull.

I have feelings and needs too Snuggy, you are much too interested in where your next piece of cilantro is coming from, I just can't live on the edge like that anymore, I am getting old and I want to settle down soon, maybe in a nice spacy vegetable garden along with some little Thumpers running around. You can understand that right?

Crown_2.gif
LT

Lord_Thumper wrote:
I want to settle down soon, maybe in a nice spacy vegetable garden along with some little Thumpers running around. You can understand that right?
You hurt me, Thumper. You cut me deep.

You knew I couldn't have kits when you met me. That is so unfair.

I want you to be happy, Thumps, so go, live your life. I'll be fine.

Aw Snuggy...I love a big woman. I find that as a flemish...it gives me more to snuggle with. You can always move to Texas...

The only thing is...I find it hard to be a "one-doe" buck. It isn't that I want to start a family with everyone...it is just....I like to snuggle with lots of does....I like to be friends with every bun....know what I mean?

Anyway hon...there's always space for you here....even if we have to tell Miss Bea to move over a bit.

The BunFather

Snuggy wrote:
Lord_Thumper wrote:
I want to settle down soon, maybe in a nice spacy vegetable garden along with some little Thumpers running around. You can understand that right?
You hurt me, Thumper. You cut me deep.

You knew I couldn't have kits when you met me. That is so unfair.

I want you to be happy, Thumps, so go, live your life. I'll be fine.

That's ok LT...your head is still bigger than her butt....so things are fine. But you needn't worry about Snuggy as I'm more than willing to have her come live here if she wants....

Oh - and about going to Canada....you might need a passport...so you might want to get that in order. I'd use the same guy who did the fake IDs of me...they looked pretty darn good!

:shock:

The BunFather

Lord_Thumper wrote:
I am sorta dating Snuggy but her butt is getting HUGE, it is even bigger than mine now. To be honest I just don't feel that spark that we once had, I don't know, maybe if she lost like 2 or 300 hundred pounds I might be more inclined to keep the relationship going.

Look Dogfather, you only pick on me because you know you can beat me up so I have to take it or get lumped, so does that make you a better bunny than me, think not. Think you can handle all 300 pounds of Snuggy? Good luck, just a piece of advice...don't get between her and her craisins or you'll know what pancakes feel like I can promise you!

And BTW,....CANADA???? Why would I want to go to Canada? I don't play hockey. I didn't think anyone actually went to Canada on purpose, just that they were born there and had no say in the matter.

I can't get any satisfaction in the lower 48.

Crown_2.gif
LT

Back