Loose bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwigbunny

Reaction score
I tried using binder clips on my cage but apparently those don't stick to well with a determined rabbit. I came home from work today and was greeted by 2 cats and one bunny on my couch.

I have been really careful about supervising the bunny with my siamese but apparently they had a crash course today. Bunny seemed fine and followed me around then chewed on the cat's tail but then later the cat chased her.

LOL!
Try carabiners (like the little ones that you get on key chains)
How is your couch holding up? :p
Sounds like they're having a pretty good time together :D

I have yet to have a cat chase a rabbit. Its always the rabbits chasing the cats.

My lonely little gimped kitty tries to play with my Flemish, she tries a bit to chase him, and he wants to play, but isn't sure what she wants. So they end up starting, stopping and staring at each other awhile and then wandering off.

sas :biggrin2:

bigwigbunny wrote:
I tried using binder clips on my cage but apparently those don't stick to well with a determined rabbit.
has my roxy moved in with you? LOL - if she cant hop or head butt it then she will chew through it:)

Back