Looking For These Breeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legacygirl

Reaction score
Hello my name is Rachel. My husbandand I are starting our rabbitry named Warren's Rabbitry. Iused to be in 4-H and shown rabbits in past. I amnow just getting back into showing rabbits, I got my husbandinvolved. Anyway I am trying to find breeders of Himalayan,Dutch and Mini Rex that are in Washington State any where near DesMoines or King County.

The only mini rex I am trying to get is a seal mini rex buck.I find breeders from other state, but I do not want to buy rabbits fromother state. I am trying so hard to find a breeder who got aseal mini rex buck for my two seal does. Thanks.

Hi!

Definitely check out the ARBA link Pam posted.

Also, if you go the ARBA website, and find the link for "CharteredClubs"- you can search for clubs found in Washington State. It shouldgive you contact info for one that might be close to your area. Manylocal clubs will have breeder listings- or you could find out showdates and attend a show.

When you join ARBA they will send you, among other things, an ARBA yearbook listing thousands of breeders across the US.

You might want to go to:

www.yahoogroups.com

and search for groups "Washington Rabbit Breeders" and "Mini Rex Breeders".

Then join their email groups and check out the links to websites.

Peg

Latest posts

Back