Looking for soft, washable flooring for my NIC cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Gelly
Reaction score
Hi!
I have a 3 grid by 2 grid (14 in grids) enclosure for my bunny/m. He free roams the living room but spends a lot of time in there. I’m looking for soft flooring that’ll match the size above and that’s easy to change and clean.

Currently I’m using an extra large yoga mat that I cut and wrapped in fleece. It’s really annoying to clean since my bunny tends to have accidents every now and then and I have to wash both the mat and the fleece covering.

He’s a mini rex and prone to sore hocks so the cushier the better. I don’t want to layer a ton of fleece because I still want to keep the aesthetic of my apartment. I’m more looking for a mat sort of thing.

Thanks!

Hi, I would have a piece of textured (for better grip) lino with some cardboard underneath (to make it not so hard), you can put some light rugs on your lino to protect your sore hocks but it will be easier to clean definitely also your floor will be protected from moisture. Make sure lino ends go outside your housing so he can't chew on them. You can use light rugs you can put into a washer and you can add something soft underneath as well.

Latest posts

Back