Looking For Rabbit Like This

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shye

Reaction score
:shock:Woh!.......................:?uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh............................:shock:

I want one like this!! Any one know were I can pic one up some werearoundUtah?:D

Thats a big and beautiful bun.

Thats something to have walking around in the apartement...

Herman could be 'biggest bunny'

o.gif

Herman the giant rabbit
inline_dashed_line.gif

EnlargeImageA man has been showing off his giganticrabbit named Herman.
The mighty bunny weighs a massive 7.7kg, and his ears are a lengthy21cm - almost as long as most pet rabbits are tall. And he is almost 1mtall.
The German Giant is even big for his breed, which usually tip the scales at around 6kg.
Herman lives in a specially built solid oak hutch and chomps his waythrough just over 2kg of food a day. His owner says his favourite snackis lettuce
:shock:Herman is the exception! He is huge!! I want him!!:DIfthey are just foolin with me,well......I still want one thissize!!:bunnydance:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/giantrabbit.asp
Herman is huge but he is not the biggest!!!:shock:check outthis artical and see an even bigger bun!! Just for fun......

BUT I REALY DO WANT ONE THIS BIG!!!:D

Oh, Carolyn, I'd NEVER forgetCali-girl! I just thought she was a little smaller than Nimueand Apollo, that's all.

I know I've left others out, but Apollo and Nimue were the big boys that first came to mind.

I think all the Flemish babies are beautiful and I WILL own one some day!

You have redeemed yourself, Sista!

Cali sends her love to you and yours.

I love Cali..she is just such a gorgeous girl (Ive read through her and Sebastians thread before. too cute!)

How much does she weigh? I would love a flemmie like her one day!

Carolyn wrote:
You have redeemed yourself, Sista!

Cali sends her love to you and yours.
You know Cali has a special place in my heart. She's the first Flemmie I ever met in person!

Give her kisses for me and Ally.

Aww...thanks Haley! She's 18 lbs. She's the biggest baby in the house.

She sure did love writing to 'Bastian.

You certainly have three beautiful Babies too.

Yes, SM, I'll be sure to give her plenty of kisses from Ally and you. She'll love that!

Everyone Everywhere should own a Flemish. They are The Best!

Not only will they melt your heart and everyone they meet, but it'sworth it to see people freak when they first meet them.:scared:I've had a lot of fun with that. If you guys haven'tchecked out the first Flemish Fever thread, you should. Wehad a lot of fun in there with our babies.

-Carolyn

I will take one of each!! I love those blue eyes on Nimue! They are all very beutiful.

Nuggles and Nibbles are still single!;)

Theres that big beautiful girl,i fell in lovewith Cali when i joined this forum,afterseeing her picture ithought wow what a prettygirl and her colouring is also verypretty,she looks so cuddly :inlove:

attachment.php

How amazing would it be to share your life with one of these big guys :love

cheryl

Hehe i still love this picture..she's got the most cutest lil face :heart:

attachment.php

cheryl

:thanks:I would have to agree!

But I must warn you, she has a dark side:deviland I have proof!

I ask very nicely that she chew on somthing other than the sofa...and this is the look I got!:sofa:scary isnt it.:nerves1

shye wrote:
this is the look I got!:sofa:scary isnt it.:nerves1
Aww..she's to cute to look scary :sunshine:

cheryl

:growl:she is very bossy. I just do what Im told so we can avoid moods like this...:help'

This is her telling me "put the camera away andback up slowly...":bowShe was not in the mood for sittingpretty.:dunno

Latest posts

Back