Looking for opinions about new bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashiahouse

Reaction score
I haven't bought them yet, but if everything goes the way it should I'll have them Monday morning. I have a few questions about each of them. I'm new to the color world as I've up to this point only ever dealt with breeding NZ whites and Black Hollands, so I'm going by the colors that the breeder told me they were..please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is China. She's a Frosted Pearl Senior doe. She's bred to a Black buck. I'm paying $70 for her. I also attached a picture of the buck she's bred to. The first photo is China, the second is the buck. My questions about her are what do you think of her quality, am I overpaying, and what color babies can I expect out of her litter with the Black buck?

This is Storm. She's a Black Senior doe. She's bred to a Magpie (is confused about what that means). I'm paying $70 for her as well. I also attached a photo of the buck that she's bred to. The first is Storm, the second is the buck.My questions about her are what do you think of her quality, am I overpaying for her, and what color babies can I expect out of her litter with the Magpie buck?

This is a little buck that she had left from Easter. $30. She didn't tell me his color. Questions about him: What color would you call him, what quality is he, and am I overpaying for him?

I think with a better picture the second doe would be pretty.I have a doe that kind of looks like her and has beautiful kits.They are never as pretty with their ears down.

tashiahouse wrote:
I knew that was a magpie, and I've seen them before..I just never knew why the coloring was called that. haha
Ooooohhh. I see now. lol I'm not 100% sure either. The other one is Japanese...so I don't get how they go together that way either...harlequin, japanese, magpie?? lol Hhhhmmmmm...curious.

Latest posts

Back