Looking for Mini Satins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoebe32

Reaction score
I am looking for our kids actually. My oldest is 7 and youngest is 4. We are hoping to find show quality for 4-H. We live on a farm in North east Iowa all share a love for animals. Currently, we have quarter horses, cows, cats and 2 dogs. We would like to find a couple of goats too to take care of some overgrown empty lots. If you know of anyone located not too far from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, please contact me. Thanks!

I did stop there, but according to them, they're out of the rabbits right now and are just keeping the site up for inforation and reference. Thanx, though. Lori

another great place to look is a rabbit show. Many breeders bring extra rabbits to sell or maybe someone knows of a breeder close....

go to the arba web site and click on shows in iowa

good luck

You might want to carefully evauluate whatever Mini Satins you find for temperament, here we call them 'Mini Satans' and I've seen numerous ones try to attack judges. My son is 9, and cranky bunnies do not stay here for long, since your kids are so young you might want to consider another calmer breed.

Phoebe32 wrote:
That's definitely something we will ask about when we talk to the breeder. Thanks!
most breeders have a "links" section on their page, which will lead you to many many more breeders, some even have them seperated by breed and state. I found when looking for my rabbits, that the breeders "links" pages were by far the best resource to find specific breeds and rabbits for sale.

Ok, I will try that route...we're having a real tough time finding any local mini satin breeders within 200 miles of here. Maybe next spring, we'll have better luck.

Latest posts

Back