Looking for Dutch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redthunderrabbits

Reaction score
Hello,

I was hoping someone on here might be able to help me, ;)I am looking for a good dutch breeder in or near NY state I am looking for steel dutch rabbits and possibly some other really nice show quality dutch rabbits, I currently have a few dutch a couple of them are okay but not anything I would put on the table and if I did wouldn’t do much if anything. Does anyone know of a good dutch breeder in NY or surrounding that I could get ahold of to get some decent stock thanks!!

There will be a large Rabbit show on October 17 in Brooklyn, Connecticut. Thereshould be several very good Dutch breeders there. That would be a great place to look for show quality Dutch.

They have not posted the Show Catalog yet, but I'd be happy to send you the info when it becomes available. (I intend on being there too! Double Flemish Giant show!!!)

Heres some links to the past ARBA and national dutch show winners. You could look up some rabbitry names.
http://www.dutchrabbit.com/past winners/pastwinners.html

Heres the breeder directory also. Dont see any registered for New York but other states around new york?
http://www.dutchrabbit.com/breeders/breedlisting.html

These links are from the american dutch club(you can go to the breeds on the arba.net website and click on the dutch picture to go to the club site).
To get breeding stock I went to the ARBA convention in california and got some nice stock. For 2010 its going to be in Minnesota. BUT it all depends on how much you want to spend. At local shows you can find some really nice bunnies with a very low price tag. At your national shows youre looking anywhere from 50-150 for a rabbit.

Good Luck with your search

woahlookitsme Thank you for your time, that you put in to help me! I am going to NY convention next weekend too hoping to find some nice dutch there too!

Latest posts

Back