Looking for bunnies in the KY/IL/IN/OH area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

latashianicole

Reaction score
I'm looking for a trio/quad of lionhead bunnies & a couple of English Angora does. I don't really have a whole lot of opinions as far as color...we're not going to be breeding for show quality for a while. We're just hopping back into the whole rabbit scene and I want to introduce my kiddos to the world before we jump into shows. As far as age...I'm okay with either young adult or baby bunny as long as the temperament is there...they'll be our pets as well as our breeder bunnies so we want them to love us! We're looking for something that will be ready for us to pick up around the first weekend of February since that's when we'll be doing our travel. :runningrabbit:

Have you tried looking on the ARBA website for lionhead and angora breeders in those areas? That would be a start. Also, most breed clubs have a website and list breeders by area.

Right now, there are only two varieties of lionhead approved, and that's REW and tort. I know they're working on getting others passed though.

Have 3 that are 4 weeks old, mother and father on premises tame, beautiful little babes, we love and handle our babies. In Terre Haute, IN. Email me @[email protected].

Latest posts

Back