Looking for a Sitter in Corpus Christi, TX in December

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danakscully64

Reaction score
I have a little dilemma. I recently moved from California to Texas and I need a sitter for my rabbit over Christmas to visit family. I have a small VW Jetta and there just isn't enough room for everyone. My rabbit, Mason, doesn't like to travel much either and he doesn't have a cage at my Mom's house, so I think it's best that I find him a place to stay local. Does anyone, by chance, live around here? The Navy hasn't told us when we'll be free to leave yet, but it's going to be a 7-8 day span between the 18th of Dec and the 1st of January, definitely over Christmas Eve and Day. I don't want to leave Mason with just anyone, he's my baby and I don't want to be worried my entire trip. I wouldn't be if I found someone here I trusted :) He has a C&C cage, he's litter box trained, not neutered, easy going, and he's about 7. He's pretty easy to care for. If I can't find someone here, I'm going to call around to local kennels, shelters, and vets.

Thanks!

IMG_4312-1.jpg

That's not too far :)

Everything worked out perfect, my rabbit and 3 chinchillas got to stay in their homes and my neighbor (who is now a close friend) took great care of them.

I'm still new to the area. Where do you buy your rabbit supplies? I don't need anything right now, but for future references :)

Latest posts

Back