Looking for a new home for my bunnies - Ottawa area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crescent

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been a member here for a while. I know that everyone here loves bunnies as much as I do so I'm hoping that a fellow member can adopt my two babies and I'll be more at ease knowing that they'll be in good hands.

My two rabbits are dwarf rabbits. Crescent is a spayed female bought from a petstore. She is six years old. Cheeks is a neutered male adopted from the humane society. He is around 2-3 years old. They are bonded and they really compliment each other. Crescent is active while Cheeks is passive. Crescent is more affectionate than Cheeks by giving lots of kisses but Cheeks enjoys cuddling more. They've given me a lot of enjoyment over the years and I'm sure they will for their new family as well.

The reason I have to give them up is because I am currently doing a four year degree in Australia. I'm starting my 2nd year this February and I will be away for 8 months each year for the next 3 years. My parents normally take care of them when I'm away but now they can'tbecause they are going through a divorce and it is too much of a burden for them. If I could find a way to keep them I would and it's breaking my heart to do this.

The only request I have(if it is not too inconvenient or intrusive)is if I could get updates once in a while and a visit when I'm in town. And my door is always open if you need someone to bunnysit them.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back