Looking for a friend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almondka

Reaction score
Good afternoon my name is Almond and I'm a single bunny. I would like to find a friend and meet with her every week to play,if you are a single bunny and you wants to play with me or someone need to look after you for a few hours my mum will do that,please let me know if you ready to play thank you

Good afternoon my name is Almond and I'm a single bunny. I would like to find a friend and meet with her every week to play,if you are a single bunny and you wants to play with me or someone need to look after you for a few hours my mum will do that,please let me know if you ready to play thank you
Not a good idea. Bunnies are not like dogs. They should never be introduced to another bunny unless the intention is to bond them. It can cause a lot of stress and injuries. Don't do it. Why not find a permanent friend, a single spayed female, at a rescue centre? The rescue may even do the bonding for you.

Latest posts

Back