Lookie what i found!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
I am just so excited that i just happened to find a video of Marshmallow and two of her babies....Marley and Cassidy...Chocolate Bunny is somewhere hopping around,i wish she was in it as well....oh well...i am just over the moon because i didn't know i had this video until i accidently found it....i tell you what though...when i played it and found out it was Marshy..i broke out in tears....because i miss her so much and i wish that i could just reach through the pc screen and snuggle my face into her perfect soft white fur...i wish i could have those big beautiful eye's looking at me again :(

Gosh the babies are just over three year's old now and i adore them like crazy...they have so much personality like their mum Marshy...especially Cassidy..he is so much like Marshy.

But i just had to share my happiness!.....the video isn't that great of quality and it has no sound...which is a shame....but it doesn't matter because i'm just so excited!!

Oh i just have to say in case you don't know but i had to make the heart wrenching decision toput Marshy to sleep in Sept 07....this is why i'm so excited...and because after three years i found this special video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ciqeFQzis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ciqeFQzis[/ame]

Aww cheryl, Mashmallow was beautiful as was her babies. I'm so glad you found the video.

I just recently figured out how to use my Sony Minicam (only had it for 3 years DAH) and told Chris we have to take lots of videos of all the babies.

Susan
hase244.gif
hase206.gif
hase335.gif

Yep it was really a surprise to find that video...i have so many pictures that i must have over looked it somehow....i nearly died when i played it and saw my beautiful girl.....you know i look at Marshy's picture's all the time...most times the tear drops just fall....but when you see it on video..it's completely differen't.

And yep Marshy was one of those bunnies in the jedi picture.

And Susan...that's the whole reason why i take lot's of video's because i love the memories...

Oh i just love the look on Cassidy's face at the end...that is just super cute!

I really wish Chocolate Bunny was in that video....a little baby Chocolate Bunny :hearts:

Gosh Cassidy and Marley were only about four months old in that video.

Wow- that's great that you found those videos....I bet you're so happy.

Its hard to believe she's been gone almost a year....I remember when you had to make that choice.

I understand what you mean about finding videos/pictures later. I found some of Tiny after he passed and they meant so much to me...

Enjoy the video - I bet you've watched it a lot already...

Peg...i am just so over the moon....i know that a non bunny lover just would not understand my excitement over finding that video...it's priceless..even though it's not a very long video and there is no sound...but when i watch that and see her licking my pants...like she alway's did....i don't know...it just make's me miss her so very much.....she was such a pretty little girl...i loved how she would alway's gaze at me with her beautiful eye's.

Cassidy is so much like her mum..but Chocolate Bunny has her personality though...everything that Chockie does is just Marshy all over.

I am just so glad that i had the privellage to have had Marshy in my life...she would alway's sit by my feet...and i miss that very much.

Cassidy's face at the end make's me giggle though.

Oh for sure Jan..i just couldn't believe it....for some reason it had no title to it..i'm not sure if it was the camera i was using at the time...after all this time..just WOW!

I also found a video of my son Jeremy taking a video of himself...he must have forgot to delete it later...he's making all these weird faces..but it's kinda dark...but i burst out laughing because it was so hilarious!...i think i have to send that one to his nanna lol.....i really should upload it as it's so funny.

Hey Alicia,

Remember that group photo of the bunnies that i sent you ages ago on msn? you may not remember...well someone sent it into icanhascheezeburger lol

funny-pictures-jedi-bunny-dark-side-eating.jpg

My Marshmallow is in the white group and she's the second bunnyfrom the right...

when i took that picture ages ago,i never realized just how clever my bunnies really were :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back