Look what they've done!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! You can try putting large stonesin the holes, but they'll just try digging somewhere else.Their ancestors, wild European rabbits, live in warrenssoit's very natural for your girls to dig. I bet they arehaving the time of their lives in that dirt!

Pam

That is some hole :shock:. Pernod once did that,behind a bush so we couldn't see, and didn't know until I saw hertucking in to next doors herb garden:X. then we got them the kiddiessandpit and now they (both Pernod and perry) do all theirdigging in that and there have been no other holes made in the garden:) - Jan

Do you want a construction project? I've heardof people either placing wire fencing on the ground or burying it afoot or three underneath and connecting it to the upright fencing.

naturestee wrote:
Do you want a construction project? I've heard of people eitherplacing wire fencing on the ground or burying it a foot or threeunderneath and connecting it to the upright fencing.

This is what I was going to suggest. And then maybe giving them a sand box or something they can dig in.

GOOD LUCK

Virginia

Its even longer today - hehe:disgust:
they make me laugh when they give me that innocent look saying 'itwasn't me' when they are completely plastered in mud!:thumper::wink:
I think we will try and fill it in some way - like with stones or something as Pam suggested:clap:
and if that doesnt work i will try the wire:highfive:
Hopefully, we can get a sandbox or something - that sounds like great fun for them!!!
Leanne:star:

Fluffy wrote:
lol wee!! lol mine never do that!! lol big hole lol!! how long do you think ive takern to do that?:D:angel:

Well i've noticed them digging for about 2 weeks now - i kept coveringthem up but then they just kept getting it back out just as easy as itwas loose, so i just left it to see what happened and this is what ifound :shock: LOL

MIne have a crazy-deep burrow like thattoo! Every other day I refill it. They seem sopuzzled when they get back outside...:?"I could have sworn wedug a hole here yesterday!!??"... Then they just carry on.

In their new run, I dug a HUGE hole and laid bricks about two feetunder ground, then put the dirt back on top, packed hard. I'started' a burrow in that spot and they really can't get away...

Latest posts

Back