look what i made

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i though the build a bear boxs would be cute as a home they have windows cut out on the sides and i have blanket from build a bear that we dont use anymore soo its the bunny's now lol

Each box should have 2 holes. The size depends on the rabbit's size. Make them just big enough for the rabbit to get into. It will enlarge them soon enough.

Oh I MUST see a picture of a bunny sitting in those boxes!! :biggrin:

well i dont want to cut the 2nd whole yet b/c i need to know were his litter box is going to go, soo ill need to position 2nd hole according to that.i know i cant w8t to see the little baby in there it would make for a great pic :)

LakeCondo wrote:
Rabbits generally aren't willing to go into a box with only one opening.
Really? Mine do all the time. They build the back door and/or side door after they move in. I let them pick where it will be. :)

MLH, your rabbits must not have read the books that say that they won't. And it may be more of a problem for a rabbit in a new setting, like this will be. I'd go with 3 doors rather than 1, myself, with a new rabbit. Boxes can always be replaced. They're less important that the rabbit's feeling of safety.

LOL I try and try to get my rabbits to read the manuals, but they refuse. They prefer I read them exciting rabbit storries like Watership Downs :p

I think it is the fact that my two boys are absolutely fearless. Then their bunwives follow their que. It's a good thing they are in the house because they would be such easy pickings in the wild. "Hey Mr Fox, wanna play?" *chomp*

I sent a personal message. Look at the top line under the rabbit screen. The fourth set of bright yellow words is where you click for your messages. It should say 1 new message.

it was so much fun making those with my 4 year old cant w8t to get my little bunny! im in love with the fact there build a bear boxs.

They are really cute. Its fun working with your child to get excited about the bunny. I think it was an excellent idea. And it's an excellent education for a young child based on respecting all living things.

Can't wait to see how your new bunny likes his boxes.

Please keep us informed.

K :)

Latest posts

Back