lone Star's Java

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalifornianKit

Reaction score
my mom felt so bad about her dog killing Chance that she called the breeder i had gotten him and Zsa Zsa from and she asked her if she had any other BEW bucks for sale. There was one... and he was expensive... but she still bought him even though he is worth twice what Chance was. AT LEAST. Let me now introduce my new "show prospect"

Lone Star's Java

2rfcuvn.jpg

e88fpj.jpg

He wasnt wanting to post for me so i did the best i could =)

Chance is gone?!? I'm so sorry...

But, to be honest, you now have a better buck.

He is soooooo cute! :)

I hope his head pops out nicely, and keep working on posing, it's good to start them while they're young.

:biggrin: I wish you would bring him to the show with you but I totally understand not wanting him to be exposed to all of that right now.

Zsa Zsa actually escaped ALL the time and i caught her every time... but the ONE Time Chance gets out my moms dog thought he was a toy. I still miss him a lot. But i guess everything happens for a reason =/

And yes! I think Java's gonna make a REALLY nice buck. It seems i keep having to wait for my dwarves to mature. As soon as Zsa Zsa turns 4 1/2 Chance is gone and now i have to wait for Java to mature.

I was considering taking him to Cleburne but my mom asked Mrs. Amber and she said it would be a bad idea with him being so yound... but you better bet he will be at Shreveport.

And at cleburne im either gonna look for a good Cali buck OR im gonna get my mom and i some hotots to play around with. She's starting to catch the rabbit bug too xD

That's cool! I think I will forever be looking for silver martens lol. But that's ok.

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it to shreveport.

And really a third breed? Sounds like a big project. :)

Wow he looks great:)

We dont have any true BEWS over here in New Zealand but we are working on it, I think theres only a few false BEWS here.

CalifornianKit wrote:
I think the hotots would be just to breed for a while. My mom ADORES them xD
They really are great. Just like ND's except a little bigger and less color pattern to worry about, haha! :)

Ive actually got 2 BEW ND's from Lone Star. That is Chance. He's the reason i got Java. My moms dog attacked him and he didnt make it so she "owed me a new BEW buck".

Actually i think im LUCKIER than lucky because i live only an hour away from the rabbitry and have been there in person twice :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back