London, Baby!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Going to London with school this weekend for a shopping spree :biggrin: I can't wait. Funnily enough, I haven't been there yet, it's only an hour flight :) We are also going to go see 'The Phantom Of The Opera' in the West End.

Woo hoo! Can't wait!

He he, ya my sister was there a few months ago and loved it, if she loved it must be good cause she is so fussy. We will be shopping around Oxford street, harrods and some markets. Not sure what markets where, my teacher just had visit to markets written down.

Ahhhh insanely jealous! London shopping! PRIMARK is flipping awesome, I think Ireland has that though, and Miss Selfridge, ahh H&M! Man I wish I was back there! I really liked Camden Market and the one in Notting Hill! Hope you have a awesome time!

Just got home like two hours, besides the fact that I can barely walk now since we walked so much, I'm so happy! London was AMAZING! One of the best weekends of my life, I didn't want it to end. Bought sooo much stuff. Primark is huge and so cheap. Bought a lot in Camden market too. The Phantom of the Opera in the West End was so cool! Never seen anything like it. We saw Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, London eye, 10 Downing Street, Big Ben. We went to Harrods too which is a famous store. Stayed up so late every night, and up so early in the morning to fit everything. Also just had so much fun messing and joking with the teachers and friends. Mid night sneak out to the shop for sweets with one of the teachs and taking pictures of us in the english telephone boxes in our pyjamas at night. Oh I just didn't want to come home!

Oh yes Primark! Love it. Did you go to Westfields? It's the largest city shopping centre in Britain!

Jen

I'm not surprised! I live there and I have only just been to westfields for the first time! :)

Jen

Wow you saw phantom! I'm jealous!
Bet it was amazing!
Funnily enough, I've only been too London twice and I only live like 2 hours away!

Ya it was great :) I will definitely go see it again sometime. I need to get my pictures up. Haven't even got them on facebook yet, slow computer grrrr

I really like London, dying to go back there again already lol.

Latest posts

Back