Lola's been poorly now has a bloated tummy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

Quick update!

Last night I thought would be her last, she had a really runny bottom and had been sitting in her own urine between feeds. She was listless and lifeless. I said goodnight and feared the worst.

This morning she was sitting up looking around, she ate some pellets and some hay and had a drink of water all by herself! I lifted her and she seemed less bloated with gas and she had a little hop around the garden. She went up to Charlie who flew at the bars and tryed to attack her??? Whats that all about hes always been really close to her?

Back to the vets tomorrow for a check up.

fingers still crossed!

Sarah x

Lola just died :(in one way I am glad she is not suffering any more and in another I am gutted to loose such a lovely bunny! I know that I did everything I could to help her so I don't feel guilty at all just very very sad.

Thank you to you all for your help and support, maybe one day I can return the favour.

Now down to four bunnies!

sarah x

Thank you all....

She was a lovely girl!

IMG_9229.jpg

I still have her three lovely babies at least.....

sarah x

Oh no, I am so sorry. I didnt even see your post about her mate trying to attack her. For future reference, thats a sign something is very wrong. Rabbits can sense these things and often abunny will either ignore, hump, or attack their mate if they sense he/she is sick or dying.

Im so sorry about Lola. You did so much for her.

Rest in peace sweet girl

Back