LOLA IS LOOSING HER HAIR

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annkierst1

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It's grandma again. Got a question? Lola isshedding and boy is it a lot!!! My question is how often does bunniesshed? Once or twice a year or more. Unfortunely,Lola waits until Kiersten is away before she "acts" up and I am "stuck"cleaning well in this case brushing her. What can I get tocontrol the shedding. Also there is a cereal that Lolaloves. It is made with corn. It's called "Crispix" Not toomuch sugar. Lola actually jumps up and down for it.I try to give her that for a treat every now and again, but find myselfgiving it to her everyday I come home from work. I guessbecause her buddy Kiersten is away and I feel a little sorry for thething. Is it ok to give it to her at all?

annkierst1:)

I think its just the season for shedding. Ivory(my bunny) is shedding more than usual, and my neighbor's bunny, who imbunny-siting while they're away, is shedding as well. I think its justthe transition from the summer to the fall.

Gotta stick with you. Emmy is shedding bucketfulls! and i mean a dozen buckets! lol. but you cant blame them..theseason is changing!
To slow down the shedding, or to not let your rabbits havefurballs, just give your rabbits either dried papaya, or driedpineapple. DONT buy the dried pineapple in the little bags, those havewayy to much sugar for them, and is bad for there system! Buy pineapplethat is fresh. Either buy fresh pineapple or fresh dried ones. Somepeople I know has a food dehydrater, so when they put in the freshpineapple, they just put the fresh pineapple in the food dehydrater,and the dehydrater just dries it fresh.
The new food that i bought emmy has dried papayain it, and it really seems to work!! well, i got to go. Talk to youlater. Keepp us updated about your bunny! Sorry for the long post:shock:haha. toodlesss!

yea.. i agree with my sister.. we have "rabbitlapin" which we bought from target.. lol. well keep us updated! and ifyou need more help... we are here!

Hey All

Gee it sure feels good to know I am not the only one that has this "furproblem" Poor Lola she walks and hopps and there goes thehair. I have all white fur balls all around thehouse. Well thank again

AnnKierst

Latest posts

Back