LOL... 15 day old Flemish monster kit.... LOL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amdfarm

Reaction score
Just had to share, as I can't stop laughing about it!!! :biggrin2:

I just got grunted at, boxed atand told "pffft" multiple times by my favorite little buck of the litter!! OMG, it was hilarious! He'sa little turd, but oh so cute!!!!

After that he binky'd and then got the zoomies and had all of his littermates diving for cover UNDER their nest, as he was racing back and forth the full length of the nest box!!

Otherwise he's a very personable little guy and the one that liked to sleep on his back all of the time. He thinks he's pretty cool! :coolness:

Anyway, I'd been waiting since Crystal said they were monsters after 2 weeks... but only ONE out of SIX are so far. LMAO!!!!

Lol. Not sure my BF wants me to keep any. He's definitely got a great personality tho. He even followed me around the house. Didn't last long tho cause I was afraid I'd step on him. He's so sweet to hold and pet and love on. I call him my little loverboy. :)

Okay will get some new pics this weekend! They're so cute!

Okay, Crystal, Peg and Larry!! Uploading pics and will put them in my original kit thread. OMG, they're sooooooo cuuuuuuuuute!!!

Latest posts

Back