Loki

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loki is such a sweetie I love a bun with crazy ears :)
Glad he is doing so good on his litter habits so he can enjoy his free run time.

Thankfully Loki's coat is pretty easy care, the only mats he gets is around the sides and under the belly, the whole of his back just sits nicely and doesn't seem to mat. He is indeed well looked after, I've been letting him out into the study for a hop around and the little so-and-so wouldn't go into his crate last night so he ended up sleeping out in his new hidey spot (under the fish tank stand)

Loki8-2_zps2d4c0f23.jpg

Put's a new meaning to "Litter Trained"

Well I have good news, last weekend I drove the 2 hours north to the rescue where I got Loki and the girls from to see if I could find a bunny buddy for Loki. There was all these lovely bunnies there who were happily hopping around, we put Loki into a temporary pen and introduced him to a multicoloured large cashmere (fuzzy) lop female, the lovely lady who runs the rescue said they also had a smaller sized black cashmere lop female and after looking at all the bunnies we decided to try this black lop in with Loki... Loki of course was more interested in hiding in the plastic dog kennel but there were good signs and decided to give her a home.

261944_10200516241381019_428964574_n.jpg

Loki and his new bunny buddy in the crate just before the trip home on Saturday morning.

It's now only 5 days since we brought the new girl who I've named Freyja home, she and Loki are getting along really well and I got this photo of them this morning

21098_10200538415335354_256405510_n.jpg

What do you think, do they seem to be bonding?

Latest posts

Back