Logout

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trix (my mini rex) wrote:
Just a question, I forgot to logot and have been "logged on"for a couple of days. Is that bad?

-Lydia
There is a logout box at the top of the screen and that is how you logout.I don't know if it is bad or not.

I have cableinternet and leave my computer on 24/7...I have never, ever loggedout...:shock: Maybe when you leave the site it logs youout...

I dont normally log out either. Saves me fromentering my password. I dont think it makes you look like your here24/7 though. but i could be wrong.

Cristy

I never log out unless I'm swapping for mydaughter to log in. It logs out for me, I don't know how long it waitsbefore it does, but I know that when I look to see who's online at thestart, you guys aren't all on there and nor am I so I guess it has somesystem that works :D

It doesn't show you as online 24/7. As soon asyou leave this site or shortly after, your name disappears from the"members online" list, so no worries.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
It doesn't show you as online 24/7. As soon as you leavethis site or shortly after, your name disappears from the "membersonline" list, so no worries.

True.

You don't have to log out. When you leave, the site logs you out.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back