Lobster anyone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
We had Tattoo"s "fish guy" over today and he set up the tank so Rock lobster could live comfortably. He then called Jason a wussy.

I don't think Jason is a wuzzy. I think it was a well planned strategy.

Pretend he's bringing home dinner, when all along, earlier that day he struck a friendship with a lobster. He planned this all along and you fell for it.

Good Job Jason. Hey, a good friend for the octopus. Don't worry Jason, it will be our secret. lol

K :)

I think Karen is right on the money. How convenient, an "extra" salt water tank, sure, there you go........... I also was thinking of the Simpson's and "Mr. Pinchy". All of our animals names have come from media sources, both print and electronic.

*Giggles snickers and snorts*

I think it was planned too :pNo rubber bands on those things? BTW, if you really want to cook a lobster, you can flip it on it's back and rub it. This will put it in a sort of trance/sleepy state and then you throw it in the boiling water. It's quick. At least that's what they say :)I've done it once but hated myself, so I figured I'd stick to precooked. Only managed to find frozen here so no problem. Lol.

Have fun with your new pet. I'm jealous!

ZRabbits wrote:
I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
We had Tattoo"s "fish guy" over today and he set up the tank so Rock lobster could live comfortably. He then called Jason a wussy.

I don't think Jason is a wuzzy. I think it was a well planned strategy.

Pretend he's bringing home dinner, when all along, earlier that day he struck a friendship with a lobster. He planned this all along and you fell for it.

Good Job Jason. Hey, a good friend for the octopus. Don't worry Jason, it will be our secret. lol

K :)

Hmm, this is a good idea! "Look Paul, I brought a puppy home for dinner :innocent"

[/quote]Hmm, this is a good idea!  "Look Paul, I brought a puppy home for dinner :innocent"
[/quote]

hahaha:biggrin2: I love it. I really want a new Coach purse...I think I will use this strategy..Now I hope he will fall for it:p

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
......Jason screamed like a girl......
I lost it when I read this part....spewed my beer all over the monitor. :laugh:

You really need to put up a warning when you post stuff like this, ya know!

Gotta name him witha foody kind of name;
....Stew...Newburgh....Chowder....Bisque....Thermidor
:biggrin:

Haha that's so funny I would love to have been a fly on the wall! Ryan cooks for me he's actually pretty good and the food is actually edible :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back