Little People Big World

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
Who watches that show. I do every monday I watch the new shows. Right now they are adding on to the house again with 4 car garage.

No wonder why Matt does it all without consulting Amy cause he knows that Amy will stop it all.

I love it but have missed alot the last few months.

i have watched it on occasion but not so much anymore. I want to know what happened to their Autistic daughter that was there in the begining of the shows, the first episodes. I remember them talking about her and having a therapist coming out for her and then all of a sudden *POOF* she was gone, anyone know what happened to her?

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
i have watched it on occasion but not so much anymore. I want to know what happened to their Autistic daughter that was there in the begining of the shows, the first episodes. I remember them talking about her and having a therapist coming out for her and then all of a sudden *POOF* she was gone, anyone know what happened to her?
Huh who had an autistic daughter. I know that Molly is not autistic.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:

That is the Foos Family. There was a special Meet the Fooses. They did an update a while ago.

Oh ok that makes it better , i was a little concerned what had happened to her when i thought it was one of thier children,lol

I love that show as well!! I usually watch all of the new episodes but I didn't think they were on. Next monday they have a new one where they are remodling there house, getting a bigger kitchen and stuff. AndI am going to watch that one. Last night I watched a whole bunch of episodes some were new to me but some weren't. I feel so lucky because they live like 2 hrs away from me!! I am going to ask my dad if we can go to thier house this fall to pick pumpkins and all. I think that that would just be sweet! I love all of their fun things on the property. I wish I lived there!

Every Monday Nights they have 2 new shows on. I set it on record so we watch it when we get home from work.

they actually already started remoddleing it in this monday's show. Wow the garage and house is huge. Crazy.

Love that show (reminds me of "The Waltons") and that I grew up around there.. Seems like great Parents trying to just raise a regular family.. My TIVO hasn't picked it up recently and now I'm concerned I missed some episodes..

Latest posts

Back