Little Lady & Oreo roaming free

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaileysMom

Reaction score
They are getting along so well, I let them out together today for their exercise/play time. I haven't decided if I am eventually going to try to get them to share a cage or not, but I won't even attempt that until after Little Lady has completely healed from her spay on April 21st. So I have plenty of time to figure it out.

Hmmm I wonder if I blend in w/ this bear..

IMG_1559.jpg

This looks fun...

IMG_1560.jpg

And here is Oreo and Little Lady both testing out the hay that I got from the farmer for the firt time and it's a go!!! YAY!!!!!!

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

Cute buns!

I also love your Dane. I would love to own one, I just don't know what it would be like to have a dog with such a short life span... Granted German Shepherds don't have very long ones either. I just love how their such gentle giants... I think I just convinced myself that I want one when I own a house. :p

SOOOSKA wrote:
Adorable pictures Angela.

Is your dog a Great Dane? He/she is beautiful.

Susan:)
Yep he is a great dane, and only 6 months old so still very much a puppy. He looks just like his dad except his dad doesn't have the white mantle. His mother is black w/ white on her chest. She is going to be turning 8 years old and that is the ONLY reason we bred them because we wanted one of her puppies. Thankfully she acts just as young as she always has because 8 years is starting to get old for a great dane.

awww, sweet buns, and I love your little fawn mantle guy...my first dane was a fawn harlequin, my second a mantle....they have both passed....now we have a 5 year old fawn boy and a 1 year old mantle girl.

Really cute! I love how the big doggie watches the bunnies and just lets them play, not chasing them. The bunnies seem to be ok with the doggie too.

That's natural for my household, what is even funnier is when all 3 great danes are laying around and the rabbits are hopping on them and around them. And then you have the cats that the rabbits will chase sometimes. It seems something is always going on in my household LOL.

Back