Little Buggers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverBirchRabbitry

Reaction score
So I just went outside and checked on the bunnies, Nova and Zeus tossed their litterbox, which they barely use -.- So I took it out. Oh and to top it off they spilt their food everywhere, so I picked poop out of the food and put it back in their dish, the big buggers. They were pushing my arm with their nose like come on pet us don't be mad lol

Then I went in the barn, I looked at Alaska, our English Angora doe, I seen a little black blob in the front of her cage, I walked over one of the little black babies is sitting their looking around, it was so cute. They didn't have their eyes open yesterday, so they must have just opened them today :) I put the little bugger back in the nesting box :]

Then Fuzy Mcgee my big white French Angora was playing "dead" lol I hate when he lies like that, but you say his name and he looks at you most of the time :p

Everybody else was doing the normal lol The babies are so cute, I think I'm going to keep a little black doe :)

Aww :)
I went into the rabbitry this morning and my EL doe, Minnie, was DBF'd and I had to open the cage and touch her just to wake her up. On top of that, she had moved her litterbox and emptied the litter out of it. :rollseyesFor some reason she just loves to mess up her cage! :p

I think some pictures:cameraare in order. ;)

Emily

yay cant wait to see pics lol the flemie babies love to dig in there food dish.

Latest posts

Back