Little baby ratlets :3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meeky242

Reaction score
Completely off rabbit talk for a moment. These are babies from my current litter of fancy rats (I'm a fancyrat breeder if no one knew this already :p). There's 8 little bundles in this lot and a nice variety of colours.

They're1 week old in this photo and2 weeks in the next (Just opening their eyes! >.< Also ignore the little pink things, they're 3 day old babies that the mother was surrogating till we could find an appro[riate surrgoate to take them) The bubs are 4 weeks now but i have no cute photos of them now that they actually move! :p There's Agouti, Cinnamon, Mink and BEW in this lot :)

eb3cba29.jpg

9c24dec5.jpg

And these are my keepers from this lot :3 Aren't they adorable?!

9b8b322c.jpg

Cuuute! I recently raised a rescue litter, babies are so cute! Sadly, the entire family is champagne; I didn't get a huge variety!

It took quite a while to get to the point where i had all these lovely, pretty babies that were also healthy :) Quite a number of years finding the perfect line and then breeding out any genetic flaws or sicknesses :p

But they're my favorite line. Mums dont care if i touch babies, they're pretty and incredibly healthy. 5 generations and not one sniffle :)

*leaps on top of Katie and bashed her to pieces*

:p

Sounds like a great line! Because I rescue, I get poorly bred rats a lot, who usually tend to get sick easily. :( I would so love healthy rats! I would also love the markings you get, hehe.

Their parents are quite the lookers too :)

Dad - Poley, Agouti Variegated Berkshire with large headspot
f87eff4f.jpg

Mum - Bambi, Cinnamon Mismarked hooded with small headspot.
0a989278.jpg

Another rat is 1 animal I could totally go for.
Kiwi seems quite content on her own plus 2 would totally be way to much for her cage and I would be booted out of the house *sigh* Your pictures are torture. I love those colours....

I picked Kiwi up when she was around 1.5-2 weeks old, (long story) so she was hand fed and if I were every to get another rat I would want another young young one I could hand rear myself.

Okay must stop looking.....

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
I did not mean anything by it :) There very very cute. A friend has two and they climb all over me. But there just so pointy.....
Hahaha they're not everyones cup of tea but i LOVE my rodents :) Always have, even as a child when i tried to catch a mouse and keep it in my room :rollseyes Needless to say my parents were less then impressed :p

Latest posts

Back