litter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bunnylover78642 wrote:
ayglnu13 YOU ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF EVERYTHING (AS SOON AS IT IS POSTED)!:);)

:D I have a little too much time on my hands :D I am home schooled andI get my school work done in like 3 hours and I have nothing else to doafter that (except care for my pets, all 24 of em :))

I really enjoy this forum, and I am glad I have found a place wherepeople appreciate my bunnies :) All of my friends are obsessed withfashion and clothes, so they dont care much about bunnies :)

~Amy

LUCKY!! I wish i was in home school! I once wasin ISS (In school suppension for fighting a girl on the bus) and theygive you this pile of work and once you are finished you get to do whatever you want! It is not that bad if you like to read:)! I go toschool, come home, do homework, eat snack, check on buns (bring theminside for a little while), then get on the forum. And that is on thedays I don't have riding lessons for 2 hrs.

This is how my day goes....

Wake up at 6

play with buns til 7

eat breakfast/shower/check forum til 9

Start school at 9

usually finish school at 12

and then forum forum forum, with a lot of bunny playing inbetween those forum times :D

~Amy

ayglnu13 wrote:
This is how my day goes....

Wake up at 6

play with buns til 7

eat breakfast/shower/check forum til 9

Start school at 9

usually finish school at 12

and then forum forum forum, with a lot of bunny playing inbetween those forum times :D

~Amy

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"Sounds like a great day. I play with my buns first thing too ;)

I use layers of newspaper covered w/hay. It's cheap, easy, relatively absorbant &odor-controlling, & is safe to eat... what could be better? :D

I now use a recycled paper litter I used to usea wood based litter until I found out that pine is bad for bun therecysled litter is great its not dusty and a lot cheaper than the oldlitter, its also easier to get.:D

We use Woody Pet for our buns. It's just the most cost effective litter out there for multiple buns, I think.

Now we wait for Jim to see this thread. :p

Stephanie wrote:
We use Woody Pet for our buns. It's just the most costeffective litter out there for multiple buns, I think.

Now we wait for Jim to see this thread. :p
I just found a place that sells Woody Pet. I like it so far,and if that continues, I can't find anything cheaper for my buns andferrets.

Jen

We use a recycled newspaper type one, it's in a pellet shape type thingbut we over here in Oz are not lucky enough to have the much worshipedWoodypet

Weellllll... I use Yesterday's News at the moment...

IMG_4757.jpg

But I'm going to try Woody Pet when I run out I think.

~Christine~

Back