Litter Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNM

Reaction score
These litters are Mini Rex andwill be 3 weeks this week. Ethel had 6 in her litter, and it's a RED x RED cross :D. Personalities are starting to sprout. They all kept nibbling at my note pad

1. Red Doe named Almond. Her mother bit her ear off so she's brood quality :D Shame since she has nice color.
Almond-1.jpg

2. Red Doe named Hazelnut. She has my preferred color and favorite so far. Just wish she had less variation on the sides.

Hazelnut-1.jpg

3. Red Buck named Postachio.
Postachio-1.jpg

4. Fawn Buck named Acorn. Too bad Fawns aren't showable
Acorn-1.jpg

5. Tort Buck named Pecan. We may keep him.
Pecan-1.jpg

6. Chocolate Tort doe named Walnut. I have no idea what to do with this one.
Walnut-1.jpg

This is Lucy's Litter. I'm predicting great type on these kits.

1. Castor Buck named Chubby Hubby. I love this little guy, I don't know why . His color is off though :( We'll see what kind of type he has and I may breed him back into our red lines.
ChubbyHubby-1.jpg

2. Castor Buck named Phish Food. He's the runt of the litter and I like his castor color a lot better than his brothers
PhishFood-1.jpg

3. Brk Castor Buck named ClusterFluff.
Clusterfluff.jpg

4. Brk Castor Doe named Cherry Garcia. 90% Chance we are keeping her.
2011-06-05150751_Haughton_Louisiana_US-1.jpg

well, you can always send acorn to me! his color reminds me of the little "orange" mini rex i fostered.

If they are pets they can change the name if they want. The names help me keep track of them. Especially when I get updates, the new owners will tell me the name and I automatically know which litter they are from.

No. You are never supposed to alter a pedigree, but pets don't get pedigrees they usually get birth certificates.

Let's say I get a rabbit from a breeder that put the ear number as the name as well. I can call the rabbit whatever I please as long as I don't change the prefix . EX .Black River's BT1(Belle). Her name is BT1,but I call her Belle

Latest posts

Back