Litter Training: MOVED from temporary forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernAutumn

Autumn - Administrator
Reaction score
Snufflez wrote:
I had my boy litter trained at my boyfriends place. Since then i have moved them home to my parents house and they where not able to use their litter box as the cage i had them in was to small. I have since then bought a dog kennel and they now have their litter box back. I have the floor of the kennel lined with carpet and they would pee in the opposite corner from t hier litter box. But i have bought a giant igloo for them and a dog training aid called no pee. You spray it where they went and it eliminates the scent. Is it ok for me to use this stuff?
Flashy wrote:
I would probably guess that's not safe to use, but you can use a distilled white vinegar and water solution, and that is definitely safe for bunnies.

Is your man telling you he wants the litter box moved to an alternate corner or location?

Have you tried soaking up the pee with a paper towel and placing it in the box, the area he's decided the box looks "best"?

Our 4-yr-old Papa, back in 2003, was a chicken coop transfer. It took several months for him to catch on to box habits, post neuter and adoption. I kept putting the box in one spot to suit the dog kennel crate, Papa would pee in a Different spot. :pullhair:The arrangement was not to his choosing.

Has your boy decided he likes a different corner for his litter box placement?

1/3 vinegar and 2/3rd's water solution is a good suggestion for removing soilies.
kherrmann also had an item that worked well for scent and stain removal from fiber areas. Found at Wal-Mart I believe.

How's he doing now? :brownbunny

and there's political peeing behavior ... from those smarty buns.

Latest posts

Back