Litter mess

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimandCocoa

Reaction score
I originally got Daisy one of those high back litter pans, like this one.

mzhighbacklitterpanj
highbacklitterpan.jpg

I found that the litter box was very heavy and hard to clean. Everytime I tried to dump it out in the trash can, some litter would spill onto the floor! So I bought a smaller cat litter box the other day and that was working out good. That is, until Daisy decided that she liked to dig in her litter box!! There is all of this litter all over her cage and I'm so mad! Her cage is hard to clean as it is because it's a big size with only one center door to get in there.

I guess I am going to have to go back to using the high back litter box instead. Ugh! :pssd:

We used a piece of fluorescent light grating cut to fit over the litter that keeps mine from digging. Alaska is a huge digger and it's helped out a lot, of course now she just pulls all of her hay from the hay rack and flings it around her cage instead :p

I got the idea from Mrs. PBJ's litterboxes.

I have a bun who digs and regardless of how high the litter box was, I had projectile litter. I ended up putting a metal rack with holes in it and placed it over the litter box so she couldn't get to the stuff.

Latest posts

Back