Litter Box

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave Bunbun the bin yesterday and he tipped it over. Why did he do that?

Do you think he was mad at me for giving him a knew one? I put his old one in his area again, BTW I like your setup @CrazyChickenGirl

Do you think he was mad at me for giving him a knew one? I put his old one in his area again, BTW I like your setup @CrazyChickenGirl
They just like to tip anything and everything over that they can in my experience. Opal will flip her bowl ALL the time. He might not even be tipping it over on purpose, it could tip over when he puts his paws on the side or when he jumps out or something. I don’t really have a whole lot of experience with those kinds of litter boxes. Each of my buns just has a cat litter box full of hay. Also, thanks for the compliment.

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for the help.

Should I put the knew litter box\bin in his area and then take his old litter box out?

okay, I will go do that right now, One more question 😁 How long should I leave the knew one in the run

However long you want. I switch my bunnies litter boxes around all the time (for different reasons each time), and I don’t have much trouble with it so really how you do it is personal preference.

Back