Litter box ideas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwuvbunbuns72

Reaction score
I boughtchloe the biggest litter pan icould find, she uses it well but lately has been missing due to notbeing able to fit her whole back end in the pan.:)

Ive looked all over for a bigger size and am empty handed.

Do you guys have any ideas on homemade litter pans or a website wherethey have XX large??

Save yourself somemoney , go to a discount storeand buy one of the under bedtotes , they work great , others ontheforum use the larger sided totesas well , either one will work fantasticfor litter boxes ,

Under the bed totes/storage containers workreally well. So do the smallest size of cement mixing traysthey have at Home Depot. I think the trays are about $12.00so the under the bed totes are probably cheaper. I use thetotes for litter boxes for my Maine Coon cats and they work very wellfor the large cats.

we have one of those under bed storagetotes for kipper it works great. we found a reallynice sized one at the dollar store for under 5bux its plentybig for him to get in and stretch out to lay in uggggh LOL solitter box/nap time box LOL

our kipper cant even fit inthelarge cat box LOL so we had to upgrade to the totecontainer. most cat trays are to small for aflemish

I have the medium sized dog litter pan by Purinafrom Petco for my little dutch rabbit. I'd say its about 26X16 orso. (We had a little trouble with litter training.)They make a large sized one too. I'm not sure howlarge a flemish is so I cant say for certain it would work.They are rather pricy too. I think I paid 30 for it

Latest posts

Back