Lionhead/lionlop bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Reaction score
So I'm one of those odd duck of breeders who not only breeds rabbits but also engages in some rabbit rescue.

Dec18a2012007.jpg

Dec18a2012005.jpg

Dec18a2012004.jpg

I heard about some folks with rabbits they needed gone so I went there.

Found a kit with a badly broken leg that needed to be euthanize and three other kits.

They need homes. I am NOT keeping them. I had some youngsters lined up for them, but these kits are a bit larger than what I was led to believe and the youngsters want small bunnies.

Guesstimating they are 8-10 weeks old.

These kits will gain a size of 5-7 lbs based on size of parents. Parents will be staying here until the local rabbit rescue can take them on. BUT I can't keep these kits.

SO... if you are in Ontario, near London, and need a bunny... come down and get 'em. The local rescue is full up at the moment.

Selling for $10-15 each unless you can prove that you've had rabbits before and well know how to care for them.

Bhoffman......if you want the mom...and can figure a way to get her from Ontario to Saskatchewan.... I'd be absolutely delighted to send her your way. :)

Ohh... I want the one pictured last! Too bad my hands are full... :) Good luck finding homes for them, keep us updated!

Ooh hopefully momma bunn can find a home in Saskatchewan....hint

Cute little babies like that weren't going to last for long!

Back