Lionhead, Casper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariethomas

Reaction score
Hello! Casper is my second rabbit and my first lion head. I purchased him from a pet shop the 20th of September at a month and a few weeks old. There was no other bunny I had ever seen like him before, and it was love at first sight! I thought his panda like markings, black body, b&w mane, black around the eyes, different colored paws and ears, and bold blue eyes made him very different. He holds a very big role in my life as I am with him almost constantly. Friends and family usually admire the relationship I have with him because he is constantly following me, he allows me to pick him up, hold him, play with him, and much more. He is very tolerant and trusting of me. He is a very clean bunny who did not chew until 3 months old. He is very affectionate towards others, but does defend himself (against other animals!) when threatened which has surprised everyone who sees this. It is definitely adorable and surprises me as well. Casper does not tolerate his human sleeping and will doing everything possible to wake me up. Like jumping straight on my face in the middle of a nap. Other times he will sit by me until I wake up! I am so surprised by the little things he does everyday. He is mostly a free roam bunny who is very curious and a great jumper. Casper will jump up to anything from my desk, to my bed, shelves, end tables, etc. He has access to all of the house when there are no other animals around. My favorite thing he does, is when he runs up and down staircases. His favorite toys include wood chews and toilet paper tubes. His favorite foods are parsley and banana. He also loves the camera! He is going on 9 months old. The photos were he is smaller are some of the first ones I took. If you read all this, thanks. :)

babycasper.png

february-23rd-2014-phone-075.jpg

february-23rd-2014-phone-307.jpg

casper2.png

Latest posts

Back