Lionhead Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
Steffi's kits are growing well, good size. Not getting milk like that would if Steffi was still alive feeding them but they are getting enough. The doe and the broken otter buck still have bald spots. The doe's head is still pretty bald while the buck is more thin than bald. They are just under three weeks. Any other lion breeder experianced this? Bald at 2 weeks... ok, fine. Bald/thin still at 3 weeks? WTHeck??? Good? bad? As confused as me? :shock:All the DMs are VERY crimped, specially the broken otter buck. He is starting to out crimp, not crump ;), the doe.

Opinions :twitch:

Edit: Picture. Sorry the broken otter buck is hidden.

SANY3932.JPG

Yeah - I've had them bald that long - sometimes I'd think they'd never get their mane and then one day I looked and was like, "Where did that come from?"...

:inlove:All I know is that they're cute. lol Must start planning bunny napping stategy. But then again...lionheads seem to hate me :p

mmhm. Are you still planning to get anything from K&K? Or, do you just wanna make this one trip, then if we decide to get something from there meet up again with those? So, you want, the two from the youngest litter, then the little girl from the eldest litter?

Latest posts

Back