Lines, Vines and Trying Times

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Going to buy the new album?

• Absolutely! Going to pre-order....:D

• Yes! The day it comes out:)!

• Of course, as soon as I can

• Maybe, I want to listen to it first...

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LadyBug

Reaction score
I know not everyone likes them, but i couldn't resist posting when i found the listing on amazon. it was a nice surprise after a *trying* day(went with mom to find a wig at the local ACS office(in less than a week all her hair fell out:(). i burst into tears half way through
frown.gif
rolleyes.gif
)
now!
EEEEEEEP! new jonas brothers album comes out June, 15(or 16, not sure, seen both), the day before(or of) my 5 year D(iabetes) anniversary. and now i've found the cover and name!
Lines, Vines and Trying Times(anyone know what's up with that? I(strangely) like it, but it's a far break from 'it's about time', 'jonas brothers' and (my fave ;~)
tongue.gif
) 'a little bit longer')
the-jonas-brothers-album-cover.jpg

just had to share
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
(and if you don't like them, please just don't say anything or start another thread please:))

(and no, i haven't vosted in my own poll yet. with mom's chemo, i'm not sure when i'll get out and i haven't decided if i want to pre-order yet. but i will be getting it:biggrin2:!)

Im not familiar with them but will try to take time to listen.

I'm so sorry about your Mom.

*hugs*

J-Bros are not my faves but I see them and think of you.

My friend is nutss about Jonas brothes or JB as she calls them. No doubt when I'm back and its her iPods turn for maths music this is what will be playig :p I most prob won't buy it, then again I never buy cds lol. But no doubt It'll get on my iPod,I don't know the names of any of there songs but there are a few I like. Hugs for you to, It can't be easy to see your Mum/Mom going through something so horrible. :hug2:

I will SOO be buying it the day it comes out! lol.
According to something I read, Nick said that Lines, as in something someone feeds you, vines as in things that get in the way, and trying times, he just said "you obviously know" or something lol.

I love the name of their CD. So creative. They also look amazing on the cover!

Anna, no doubt you're going to watch the premiere and of course full season of JONAS on Disney?
It's on a 8pm Saturday, May 2nd! I can't wait! :)

Emily

Leaf wrote:
Im not familiar with them but will try to take time to listen.

I'm so sorry about your Mom.
JadeIcing wrote:
*hugs*

J-Bros are not my faves but I see them and think of you(haha, and i see agouti nethies and think of you & Teresa:p:D).

thanks guys:biggrin2:

PepnFluff wrote:
My friend is nutss about Jonas brothes or JB as she calls them. No doubt when I'm back and its her iPods turn for maths music this is what will be playig :p I most prob won't buy it, then again I never buy cds lol. But no doubt It'll get on my iPod,I don't know the names of any of there songs but there are a few I like. Hugs for you to, It can't be easy to see your Mum/Mom going through something so horrible. :hug2:

i hardly ever buy cds either, but i got the first on in 07(the year after it came out) on cd and then the new (07) on cd, so last year and now this year i've just been buying the cds because i like all the songs, get extra stuff on the cd and it's kinda fun to have all of them on cd:p:D:coolness:. and thanks:)/:(

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
According to something I read, Nick said that Lines, as in something someone feeds you, vines as in things that get in the way, and trying times, he just said "you obviously know" or something lol.

Anna, no doubt you're going to watch the premiere and of course full season of JONAS on Disney?

Emily

haha, definitely, for starters (my) Em is completely crazy about them/the show/teen disney stuff in general. so i'm afraid she might run it into the ground:nerves1:shock:. but it should be fun! it looks funny! i love the album cover and the colors on it, the title makes me think they're trying to mature some since it's more *random* than the other cd names..........

(it's nice to have somebody to gush to, most of my friends here don't really like them that much or aren't as into them as i am:rollseyes)

LadyBug wrote:

Emily

haha, definitely, for starters (my) Em is completely crazy about them/the show/teen disney stuff in general. so i'm afraid she might run it into the ground:nerves1:shock:. but it should be fun! it looks funny! i love the album cover and the colors on it, the title makes me think they're trying to mature some since it's more *random* than the other cd names..........

(it's nice to have somebody to gush to, most of my friends here don't really like them that much or aren't as into them as i am:rollseyes)

It does look funny. lol. Everytime I see a promo I just get so excited! Lol. Yeah, I agree with the CD title being more "older" I guess. lol.

I know what you mean. My sister is into them, but not as much as I am. And only a few of my friends think they're 'ok'; not too obsessed like me. lol.

Emily

Em's watching disney channel........JONAS thing came on....'pizza girl'.......she says she wants a pizza.....with the jonas brothers on it......:rollseyes:scared::headsmack

Ok, I must say...I used to like the Jo Bro's. However, after hearing the new pizza song, I totally changed my mind! LOL! I sure hope that's not on their CD...that would totally ruin it for me!

i think that's just for the show.......i've heard that there are 8(ish) new songs WRITTEN FOR THE SERIES. so i'm hoping too.......:p:shock:

full song list(link to article:))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. World War III
  2. Fly With Me
  3. Poison Ivy
  4. Hey Baby
  5. Before The Storm
  6. What Did I Do To Your Heart
  7. Much Better
  8. Black Keys
  9. Don’t Charge Me For The Crime
  10. Turn Right
  11. Don’t Speak
  12. Keep It Real
(this is the *standard* list, ieno specialtracks listed thateach store normally has one of;))

:biggrin2::dude::highfive::thumbup:pinkelepht::balloons::pinkbouce::mrsthumper::jumpforjoy:

:party::happyrabbit::bunny18:bunnyheart:party0002::yahoo::clapping:

i found a place where you can listen to 'Paranoid'!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy:):biggrin2::dude::coolness:

Thanks for the link, Anna!

Sounds good! :) Can't wait for the CD release!
I think the reason why they aren't releasing their songs before the album, is because for the last album they did that, and might not have sold very much albums, because everyone was putting the songs on their Mp3's, iPods, etc.

Emily

I think the reason why they aren't releasing their songs before the album, is because for the last album they did that, and might not have sold very much albums, because everyone was putting the songs on their Mp3's, iPods, etc.

Emily
yeah, but major bummer for non-apple people, didn't they only do that on iTunes? i still can't find a release date for any music download store other than iTunes(i use amazon mp3), which is driving me craz-ay!:p:rollseyes

LadyBug wrote:

Emily
yeah, but major bummer for non-apple people, didn't they only do that on iTunes? i still can't find a release date for any music download store other than iTunes(i use amazon mp3), which is driving me craz-ay!:p:rollseyes
I'm not sure if they did or not...probably so, but I remember listening to the songs on YouTube. I can't figure out how to work iTunes, haha.

Emily

Latest posts

Back