Lincoln Park (Detroit), Michigan, Two Albino Satins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloorren

Reaction score
It's come to a time when we need to find some good homes for Sugar and Cotton. They are very good boys. Sugar knows his name, but if they were re-named I'm sure they'd eventually adjust. Cotton is a little more hyper and seems to respond better to being pet on the back, Sugar loves loves loves nose rubs and getting massaged on the back of his neck and around his cheeks. They are used to being house rabbits, but in a new environment, I'm sure they can be converted. They are both unaltered, but they are brothers and love each other very much. They have both hit puberty, but when kept in close quarters there's humping with no fighting and they love to cuddle over each other. Hypothetically two rabbits, two water bottles, but my baby boys worked out drinking at the same time and will both (jealous of each other drinking water?) continuously try to outdrink water with each other. They usually stick together wherever they go, till the point that little Cotton will follow behind and mimic all the turns and sniffs that his big brother does. They are both runts, around the same age, same litter. We are their first owners since they were taken from their mother, my boyfriend's mom breeds them for commercial purposes and we got to rescue them from there.

DSCI0046.jpg

Clover!

001_0373.jpg

001_0249-1.jpg

Pick up is preferred, or someone in the nearby area.

Please love and care for my babies, it breaks my heart to have to give them up, they are very loving and great long-term companions.

Back