Lil rabbit chat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everybody I just want to see what everybody else's rabbits look like. What r their names? How do they act? 😸
My rabbits r named dopey n doc.ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412539859.896097.jpg that's doc.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412539947.235817.jpg that's dopey😇
Enjoy!!!!

My rabbits are 6 weeks old tomorrow and I feel like they look kind of ratty. Their fur is matted in places from the formula they were eating. Their names are Bucktooth (the brown and grey one) and Storm the White with Black. I don't know if they are girls or boys. I will have my boss tell me on Wednesday. They are lionhead x himalayen. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412558128.732980.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412558150.902861.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412772526.279576.jpg this is ivy she is a cheeky one and very playful 9 months old

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412772583.535530.jpg this is Bailey I rescued Bailey so he a bit jumpy as he was treated badly by his previous owner but he is loving and loves a head rub he is 1 years old

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412772687.884474.jpg this is tof tof (toffee) I collect her on Saturday she will be 8 weeks old

Ooh, another thread where I can show off my bunnies! lol

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412859366.720287.jpg
This is my little boy Dexter, he's 3. I got him in April after a breeder had finished with him. He has had a few issues due to not being looked after properly (kept in dirty hutches) and not being fed a proper diet but he is ok now and is so affectionate and cuddly. Very calm and docile.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412859508.751513.jpg
This is my little girl Daisy, had her around a month. Got her from a local breeder who I have visited before and know she loves her bunnies. She is playful and a little hyper as she is still very young but she's confident and friendly. She is now bonded with Dexter (who is tiny so they are already nearly the same size) and they are a cute little couple. She's gorgeous, every time I see her she seems to get prettier.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412859680.278824.jpg
The girl from my original pair, Grace. She doesn't like being picked up but is friendly and will sit for days if you are stroking her. She's my princess. Loves to thump at nothing.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412859898.434663.jpg
Bonded with Grace, both are dwarf lops and seem massive compared to the little buns. A bit grumpy, hates being picked up and will kick like mad if you dare to. The first out of the four and my biggest. He will tolerate a stroke if you have given him treats first but otherwise a little untrusting. Quite playful, and not aggressive though, adores Grace and watches over her while she sleeps and washes her when she wakes up. I love watching these two together.

These are my two girls. Willa is the black and white one and Belle is the brown and white one.
Willa is quite adventurous, brave and super affectionate. She's not even afraid of the vacuum cleaner! Many times I have to move her out the way so I can finish the job! She loves to climb all over everything and anyone that gets on the floor. She's extremely curious and if I'm not careful her curiosity turns into destruction. Her favorite food is collard greens and broccoli.
Belle is sweet, quiet and very calm. She's extremely laid back but she's a little shy. She loves tight corners and hiding boxes but often comes out for affection. She has discovered that cauliflower is the best stuff ever and can't seem to get enough of it. We are still in the process of bonding Belle and Willa but so far it's going amazingly.

20141011_165657.jpg

20141011_165448.jpg

20141011_164113.jpg

Back