Lil Devil! lol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
My little devil of a bunny! Mocha tricked me today!

Here I was, sitting on the couch petting Mocha, I stopped and hestarted to bite my sweater. I firmly said "no" and he just glared at meand kept chewing, so I picked up his front half under the front pawsand turned him around to face the opposite way, after about three timesthis got very annoying so I started petting him to occupy him. I hadone hand resting on my stomach which was right where his nose was. Allof the sudden, he liked me out of no where! I do believe this is was Isaid: "Awe! So cute! He just-- OUCH!" Apparently petting him with onehand wasn't good enough for my little dictator (now out of solitaryconfinement) and he bit me! He just licked me to fool me, lildevil! AndI couldn't even get mad! He gave me this little innocent look like"what?It's YOUR fault that I bit you." I swear, that littlebunny can weasle his way out of any bit of trouble.I had toput him outside after because he left teeth marks and I was quite madat him. Gr, little bunny is evil!

Laura, Evil One, & Spice

P.S.- Maybe bunny people are good luck! Every day before my soccer gameI come on and I read the last of the new posts. Well yesterday, I didthe usual, and we won 7-0 to a good team! lol, I'm so happy. Andtomorrow I'm like an hour and a half away again, wish me luck!

tothee withthe upcoming (perhaps now over,sinceifyour readingthis YOUR HOME! gringrin)! Great story about Mocha, don't you hate it when youget the bunny eyes? Makes you feel guilty for any reprimanding youdo...lick lick CHOMP.Jade just did that to me last night.......

Cher

Latest posts

Back