licking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It means love.

Those licks are really kisses.

-Carolyn

Its still a love thing, they nibble eachother. You just have to explain to Emmy that those nibbleshurt but you still love the kisses. Guin sometimes gives me anibble, not hard, but more like brushing teeth against myskin.

My guess is still love bites. Rabbitshave the furr layer, so to really let the other bunny know that thereis love, they would nibble a bit. If it is a hard old chomphowever... that is more likely to be a dominance bite.

Onzlo's always tried to burrow into somethingbefore he'll lick someone. Like this one time, he was on the couch withmy freind and started digging at the blanket she was sitting on thelicking her back... Man did she jump when he did that.:D

~Christine~

My bunny does that too, he licks me and then he starts to bite gently. I guess its to show that he really loves me.

Sometimes if I am very demanding to get kissed, he would just give meone lick to get rid of me, so I'll move my hand away from his face.

Latest posts

Back